Wirebox currently have a vacancy for an Odoo Developer to work within our Development team in Watford, Hertfordshire. The role provides the opportunity to work with a range of diverse Odoo projects and sectors. The role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a team, to analyse complex requirements and offer technical and architectural suggestions.
The role will include:
- Designing ERP solutions based on existing knowledge of the Odoo architecture, providing gap analysis and recommendations to meet client requirements.
- Build in efficient and best methodology for best practice, efficiency, security and scalability.
- To write modules for Odoo in Python and unit tests for modules created.
- Reuse existing Open source Odoo modules and code where applicable
- Integration of Odoo systems with 3rd Party solutions and business systems
- Knowledge and experience of Magento is beneficial
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience with both Odoo and Python development.
Please submit your interest for consideration including your CV to
Are you a web-app developer looking for an opportunity to work with some fantastic people building real value-add business solutions? Are you interested in contributing to the design of web and hybrid apps to build scalable, responsive applications?
A mid size development house based in London require a Senior Python Developer to join their team to help build solutions across a wide range of client industries from property management to ecommerce.
You will have an opportunity to work with a team where your background and insights will be highly valued, and your personal goals can be developed on a daily basis.
Many of our projects are delivered on the mature business development framework, Odoo. An open-source framework with an easy to use API makes it a joy to build dynamic extensions and integrate diverse range of front end hardware.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan and develop web-based applications
- Support the business in exceeding user expectations
- Customise/extend Odoo functionality through building of add-on modules
- Oversee building of front-end UI for modules and applications
- Coach small distributed development teams
- Help deliver real value to our development services for our business clients
Here's what you'll need:
- Object oriented programming in Python (and ideally PHP)
- Relational database and ORM experience
- Passion for the internet and its culture
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Excellent written English
- Comfortable with agile development and VCS using Git
It’d be nice if you also had:
- Working with development frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Server side experience on Unix/linux (e.g. node.js, Nginx, etc.)
- Familiarity with client side JS frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone, etc.)
- Experience interfacing using RPC (JSON/XML) and authentication
- Understanding of compiling hybrid apps using Ionic/Cordova
- Used to writing test scripts to build robust code
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- Interest in business processes and applications
- Understanding/experience with agile development
- Some examples of development projects you’ve worked on
Here’s what we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing, young and passionate team with strong focus on your personal development
- Choice of Hardware i.e. Mac/Windows/Linux
- London based
- Healthcare available
Please submit your interest for consideration including your CV to
Could you be our new Operations Manager?
Wirebox is expanding yet again continuing its voyage as the kind of agency that people want to work for. An agency that recognises the contribution of its team members as vital and at the core of its success. A agency where a healthy work life balance outweighs deadlines and “face time” and where no two days will ever be the same!
Wirebox are looking for an individual with a thirst for professional development that will apply their existing skills to a dynamic and growing market.
Do you love digital development? Would you relish the opportunity to work in an ambitious team, punching above its weight, where you have a voice and a genuine opportunity to make a change?
If so, you need to apply to join Wirebox as their next Operations Manager. You will deliver digital services whilst acquiring and developing the skills and experience to progress to any level in the digital industry.
A little bit about us
Wirebox is an ambitious and fast-growing boutique digital agency based in Watford. We help companies in the business-to-business technology sector to get more website traffic, business leads and paying clients, using effective digital strategies - including content marketing, SEO, social media, email and more.
Wirebox is an outcomes-focused business, where long hours don’t impress, but results do! The culture is very much “work hard and have fun doing it” and we look to our team to shape the agency, priding ourselves as having the best talent in the industry.
What does the position involve?
This is a full time role in an open and relaxed environment in our office in Watford.
As an Operations Manager, you will report directly to the company directors and be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the business. You will collaborate with members of the team to plan, create and execute development projects, so time management will be key. Some pretty impressive project management software will help you to achieve the goals of each project team.
- Ensure that our project teams operate efficiently and effectively to smoothly deliver excellence to our clients and in line with our values and mission.
- Manage day to day resources to make sure that the team is set up for success.
- Assist in planning resources and ensuring that sales are aligned with our available capacity
- Oversee the teams work to ensure that they are meeting and exceeding our promises to our clients, delivering work on time, on budget and genuinely making our clients happy. Monitor and report on progress against our delivery plans.
- Make sure that we know and manage risks on projects with the aim of preventing and solving problems before they happen.
- Ensure that the teams' work is aligned with our mission and values at all times, constantly looking for opportunities to make more positive impact.
- Assist the directors in evaluating performance and profitability of our services and drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in forecasting future resource requirements.
- Assist in identifying training required within the team.
- Create, implement and monitor operational processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Collect data from the team to assist performance evaluation and improvement in line with our mission and business requirements.
- Mentoring and guiding team members, sharing experience to help them grow and excel in their roles.
- Ensure that all team members have the tools they need to do their jobs and are using them effectively. This may include researching and implementing new tools and processes, as well as managing access permissions for existing tools.
- Ensure that all operational processes are properly documented and that key information is organised, accessible and secure.
- Help project teams to overcome challenges, getting your hands dirty to help out when we are short of resources and always being an enabler and unblocker for other team members.
- Have your eyes open to new business opportunities that could help us progress as a team in line with our mission.
- Do all of the above while promoting a positive team culture.
Are you the right sort of person?
We are looking for someone who has the skills to do the job, meaning that you will need to have a solid understanding of how a web agency business works and of the technologies that we work with, or at least the ability to learn it and gain confidence fast.
Perhaps more importantly, we are looking for someone who has the right attitude and who shares our vision to make a positive impact.
Some of the qualities that we are looking for are:
- Excellent people person
- A natural leader
- Honest and truly dependable
- Positive and proactive communicator
- Ability to see the big picture but also focus in on the details
- Solutions focussed, seeing challenges not problems
- Ability to work under (sometimes very high) pressure, with high attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Always happy to get your hands dirty
- Team Days
- Training and development
- Various company socials
How To Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please apply with an explanation of why you see yourself suitable for this position. Job Type: Full-time
We do not work with recruitment agencies, only directly with developers. If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact or send us applications.