Custom Hotel Booking System
Coombeshead Farm Set amongst 66 acres of meadows, woodland and oak-lined streams, Coombeshead Farm is a farm, five bed guesthouse, restaurant and bakery created by chefs Tom Adams and April Bloomfield in the heart of Cornwall’s countryside.
Wirebox has a wealth of experience in the development of bespoke systems and databases. Coombeshead Farm were looking for a booking system to replace their current booking system on their website and point of sale systems.
The previous booking button system was able to take bookings, but it was an off the shelf system which was fixed in the way it worked. Coombeshead is unique that it is a hotel, restaurant and provides teaching classes.
Its uniqueness means that any system off the shelf will not meet its requirements, like the ability to book a room, dinner and a class.
The previous booking system was fixed in the way it worked, so improving the UI/UX was hard to do.
Developing a bespoken booking system was the only way to meet all of Coombeshead Farm requirements.
The Project Inlcuded:
- Stage 1 was to develop a wireframe the booking system. This identified what was needed on each page and what stages a customer would purchase.
- Stage 2 was to create the design from the wireframes to see how the system would look.
- Stage 3 was to convert the design into web ready files and create a prototype for users to test the flow of the system.
Development of a custom booking system which fitted with the Coombeshead Farm brand and unique offerings.
Our Approach Delivered:
- Bespoke Booking System and Database
- Integrated booking system in their current website.
- Stripe payments
- Improved Bookings
- Easier management of guests
Thanks so much. It has made an immediate difference! I’ve just loaded the booking system in a few seconds! I’ll let you know how it goes but so far it’s great.